Pokemon Vs. Digimon (Japanese: ポケモン対デジモン2 literally Pocket monsters vs. Dejimon 2) is a 2010 video game that is sequel to Japan only pokemon vs. digimon which has lot of incomplete dexes from digimon and pokemon, it is also first time a digimon game released in america since Digimon World Championship.
Playable pokemon characters
- More Pokemon
Playable digimon character
- Floramon (not actually agumon's girlfriend but she helps agumon fight against pokemon)
- Glitchmon (based on Missingno.)
- Porymon (based on porygon from pokemon but also an old friend of agumon)
- More Digimon
Non-playable characters (From outside franchises)
- Yoshi (only in story mode)
- Goomba (only in story mode)
- Sgt. Frog characters (only in story mode)
- Koopa Troopa (only in story mode)
- Yu-gi-oh creatures (Cameo only)
- Hammer bro. (only in story mode)
- the animals from real life universe (both story mode and Vs. mode)
- Flashbolt didn't appear in this video game because Helioptile and Other Generation 6 pokemon were not invented until 2013.
- Through Flashbolt & his friends would not show up until 2013 version of this video game (which is a Wii U-Exclusive video game) but however as a downloadable content to that game.